First off, a morsel of science and conjecture – arising from my recent research – about the world of Dreams.
As I continue working on my next book (Psychocartography: the Reality Stacks) something quite extraordinary has into view as a low, but greater than zero, possibility. I’ll try to mash this down as compactly as possible with a few bullet points:
- The (Schrödinger/Everett) Many Wolds Interpretation (MWI) of quantum mechanics says the universe splits every time a decision is made and observed.
- We don’t notice it, though, because we are all “on-board” together in a bubble of sorts. A continuing nominal shared reality – what I label in the book The NSR.
- Every wonder what happens to those “non-realized (by our NSR) other multiverses?
- An original notion here: They are actual “other places” (in the multiverse), of course. Is this where dreams are played out?
- To repeat for clarity, are dreams visitation to other actual Realms?
- These “orphaned multiverses” (ignored by the NSR bubble occupants) may also be the basis for religious beliefs. Afterlives (heaven, hell, purgatory, etc.) seem to share many of the characteristics of “misshapen Present” conditions; Present being within the Nominal Shared Reality of our global collective mass consciousness bubble.
- The NSR is collapsing. Political, religious, sexual, financial…wherever we look, the once even NSR is imploding before us. Our “Bubble is in Trouble.”
- This likely foretells a great “dispersion to the otherverses (multiverses) will be along in due course. We all make the transition to OTHER domains when dead. Death being a kind of singularity in terms of observation points.
- The “Life Review” common in near-death encounters fits neatly with the concept of a soul (spirit, or essence) getting ready to “jump off” to a new/replacement Reality to occupy when kicked out of the NSR by troubles like a heart attack or large nuclear flash…
- This is all constitutes cornerstone concept behind the personal mapping of your “leaning toward it” dreamscape. Over time, as you map the world of your dreams, you’ll find an odd consistency in how everything works (and doesn’t) in your personal Next Realm.
- Quantum mechanics actually requires alternative futures that have gone un-noticed. But, since some people visit them as dreamscape, it may be how the Universe continues. In other worlds, observation and expectation of differing potential outcomes may be unavoidable..
- With these as some framing thoughts, my book gets into the importance of “dream logging” and how to do it. I mean in addition to the National Dream Center website.
- And from there? Off into co-dreaming – which is what Elaine and I are working toward. A sense of the mechanics of this was in my first novel DreamOver: Action-Adventure on the Frontiers of Reality.
Key point from the research: Seems by the literature that about one person in eight dies in their sleep.
Using our “Truth in Reversed Propositions” tool, that implies about one person in eight will live in their waking-state.
Down at the quantum-level, there’s a grandy symmetry to be maintained…
(Writing and thinking about this stuff is what raises me from bed around 3 AM daily…that and putting on a big-ass day trade in the market.)
I confess to having some “skin in the game” when it comes keeping the National Dream Center alive. When I simply ran out of personal bandwidth 2008 for that, , a recently retired F-15 driver, (Lt. Col. Retired) Chris McCleary picked it up and has run with it ever since.
Somewhere along the way, Nostracodeus project code-whiz Grady took a shine to the project; Chris began to run the Nostracodeus word frequency analysis tool against dreams. And from there we are evolving a way to capture mood swings of the planet – in advance.
Since Chris has a six-pack of degrees (I’ve lost count but it’s a couple of masters, four or five BA’s and an EdD in the works) he spotted something odd in the posted dream data.
There’s a flow to it.
Not that this comes as any particular surprise. We have known it does, but that’s what makes Chris’ new Project Co-Mind so interesting.
Let me share a recent email from his on how this is evolvingt. You just need to know that when Grady’s Nostracodeus software is run against the Dream Database it results in a report that we all refer to as a “dreambot” run. Based on language, it’s how the future is bending, this way or that.
“I started something new with the daily dreambots and want your valued opinion. Social Psychology already knows that the collective group influences us as individuals. There are many theories behind this, but nonetheless, I’m under the assumption that the daily dreambot sees what the collective is dreaming about (i.e., unconscious obsessions) and thereby can estimate the bigger influences on us individuals. I’m terming it Project CO-MIND which stands for Collective-Mass Influence from the Net Distortions. The goals is to accurately provide readers with the biggest collective forces that might be influencing them each day. My assessment takes into account surging dream words AND astrological energies. My hypothesis is that if we make more conscious awareness of these extremely subtle (yet powerful and influential) forces, it will give us individuals more autonomy, being less slave-driven by the matrix. Here are a few links for you for your assessment:
- Here are a couple of the last reports: https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/Thread-5-31-18-Rolling-with-the-Changes and https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/Thread-5-30-18-Moving-without-Expectation
- I also provide a pictorial version of the report’s summary. People can sign up for free feeds on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Example: https://www.instagram.com/p/BjchrTkgfCS/?taken-by=nationaldreamcenter
- Background on Project CO-MIND: https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/Thread-Project-CO-MIND-and-it-s-associated-Daily-Report
As always, I look forward to your honest feedback,
It looks dandy. The only additions I can offer are:
- The first is computational. While it’s straightforward to run the Nosty code against the dreambase, what we’re talking about is a more integrative system. In other words, it would be dandy to be able to isolate a) specific information vectors (target populations) as well as b) other non-net influencers.
- The Non-net influencers could be things like astrology and even weather maps (of large populations). Toss in TV Guide listings of daily television plotted-series because these too result in high carry-forward day residues which might then manifest.
- I would think the easiest way to “zoom-in ” on the CO-MIND result would be to run Nosty against the top 1,000 most influential Twitter sites, for example. We could them calculate the directional value by comparing dream content (possibly predictive) with NRT (*near real-time) Twitter leanings.
- It would also be nice to take this information and see how it lines up with traditional astrology and such. Find strong astro points then look for data shifts in the dream reports. I noticed a personal shift (which was strange) between my dream intensity and recall of last week (PRE solstice) and this week AFTER.
Obviously, it would be a bear to do all this on a daily basis, so we’d have to look to Grady for automation suggestions.
The idea (as a workflow/process diag.) that spins up in my head looks like this:
As you can see, I think the genius of your CO-MIND idea is that the near-future is probabilistic and that a mixed-disciplines approach would yield a clearer view of the future (projecting drift) than a single analyst. (This is a point where I differed with another researcher in computational futuring on a few years back!)
The point is, we are quickly approaching where multiple inputs could be considered and computed against one another. That’s the purpose of the four-inputs. The more, the merrier.
If you ran, for example, the dream center content against only Twitter, but the result was in the same domain as the Astrology software run against news headlines WFA values, then confidence might be higher in the prediction where there’s some agreement. (Above gaussian noise, lol)
OR, we might find that there is a leading and lagging effect, as in alternating electrical current. Just like Voltage will lead or lag the arrival of the moment of maximal power (depending on inductive or capacitive elements), so too we might find that Astrology could be more of a leading “pre-weighting” factor than “news” which is necessarily a lagging element (which gets to news diffusion studies – which I’m working on in background).
Not saying it well, but I expect that the adaptive comparator would be able to “learn” optimized ratios and lead/lag periods for these parameters quite quickly. With a copy of this note (to Grady) I’ll ping him on taking a look at www.rasa.com which offers “Open source machine learning tools for developers and product teams to expand bots beyond answering simple questions.”
Imagine asking “Run the chi-square comparison between all four data inputs and report any parallel directions where the STDDEV is greater than 2. The repeat with all combinations. Reweight to maximize scores and list specific language differences between sources…”
The idea here being that we would know (at 5 AM Central) when the market Futures go live whether the market is likely to move higher or lower for the day. Then, using the news scanning, we can see how the “emo’s” are being tweaked. (Like Housing data later this morning will be seized on as a reason for the market to rally most likely, but in faqct it has nothing to do with the pending rally…)
If we knew the latest Dreambot run (*near real-time/overnights) and the weather and astro outlooks…then a semi-reliable prediction of near-term future would be likely. Coupled with the Aggregate approach to markets, we might be able to break-even on all this research yet!
Just things I’m thinking about….love Co-MIND as a concept.
Now, if we would turn on an audit trail so we could trace back up the news foodchain and discover how that mass control is being injected, then we’d really be onto something. Another convo to have with Grady when they get in from motorcycling… I expect they are enjoying both days of summer up in Saudi Alberta.