Which, if it sounds a bit oblique, means we will share our regular stuff first and then follow-on with the Housing data due to roll about 8:15 AM Central time. I will be hitting “Publish” multiple times this morning, as storms are moving through the area and you never know about CenturyLate‘s internet service when satcoms are down.
International Trade and Advance Inventories
Advance International Trade in Goods The international trade deficit was $64.2 billion in March, up $4.3 billion from $59.9 billion in February. Exports of goods for March were $127.6 billion, $9.1 billion less than February exports. Imports of goods for March were $191.9 billion, $4.8 billion less than February imports.
Advance Wholesale Inventories Wholesale inventories for March, adjusted for seasonal variations but not for price changes, were estimated at an end-of-month level of $650.0 billion, down 1.0 percent (±0.2 percent) from February 2020, and were down 2.0 percent (±0.9 percent) from March 2019. The January 2020 to February 2020 percentage change was revised from down 0.7 percent (±0.2 percent) to down 0.6 percent (±0.2 percent).
Advance Retail Inventories Retail inventories for March, adjusted for seasonal variations but not for price changes, were estimated at an end-of-month level of $666.8 billion, up 0.9 percent (±0.2 percent) from February 2020, and were up 0.6 percent (±0.7 percent)* from March 2019. The January 2020 to February 2020 percentage change was revised from down 0.3 percent (±0.2 percent) to down 0.4 percent (±0.4 percent)*.
Not a good report, at all. How is it our trade deficit is still going up? Not that it matters to the crack babies on Wall St – Dow futures up almost 400 at click time.
“Yeah…pandemic, 30-million lost jobs, slow reopening’s, widening trade deficit….sure, let’s rally. A couple of thousand points? Biden ahead of Trump? Pour it on brothers and sisters of the revolution…”
Is CV-19 Really “Dial-A-Pop?”
Want to some soothing, marginally paranoid speculation to roll around?
One of our astute readers raised a dilly of a point this morning in the Comments Section (there’s one after each article):
“And wait in the years to come the HIV splice that turns to Aides in millions of Americans…”
Since we know that Everything’s a Business Model, what are the odds that the Chinese scientists who may have had something to do with this have actually built the biological equivalent to a “dialable-yield” atomic weapon? (We assume you understand the yield control concept for proper MIRV’ing?)
With the death toll (from CV19, round 1) at 3.054 million and deaths around 211.5-thousand, and the US now suffering 11.9-times more cases than China, the preponderance of the data certainly “suggests” (as we hinted at in January when we got deep into this ) that although China claims it is not a bioweapon, it sure seems to be acting as one.
The scary part – and this is like “Cold War II, the Bio Sequel” is that while the U.S. may know the Chinese staged a “self-release” for staging purposes, while the U.S. and Europe were the real targets, we can see the Cold War II playing out step-wise something like this:
- First Step is China doing self-release. Plausible deniability.
- Second Step is China’s delaying disease warnings to allow greater spread.
- Third Step is to “influence” the China-beholden WHO into delaying the pandemic labeling which could have triggered responses earlierr.
- Fourth Step is to use left-wing stooges/sympathizers to slow the U.S. (Trump) response. Side orders of Sinophobia are serve to the Derangement Syndrome population. New ad says Trump did put “America First” — in COVID deaths.
- Fifth Step is China’s restriction on critical material exports to the U.S.
- Sixth Step is to get demanding of the U.S. in political-speak/agitprop. Payback’s a bitch for the good trade deal.
- Seventh Step is the U.S. reading well between the lines, withdrawing our B-52s from Guam to preserve our back-up strike force.
- Eighth: China messages that if the U.S. attacks, all of the “plug and plays” on the CV-19 molecule will be set loose on the world. Oh, look, another demand: Chinese Warns US To Halt Military Operations In South China Sea . The US, in a pickle, tries to limit public blowback by allowing YouTube Censors Viral Video Of California Doctors Criticizing “Stay-At-Home” Order. SIP is our only defensive play, for now. Massively more so in Biowar Wave II – the payloads.
- Ninth: The U.S. begins a desperate research effort to find something that will plug CV-19 receptors with benign results in order to thwart Chinese leverage. Leading into this, of course, was Pfizer aims for millions of vaccine doses this year, Germany’s infection rate rises.
- Tenth: Then China – sensing success in a “second strike preventative” goes ahead hardening its population (China is installing surveillance camera outside people’s front doors … and sometimes inside their homes) but eventually goes ahead with release of a second CV-19 -the payload activator.
- Eleventh: US nukes the payload cities to prevent massive US casualties.
- Twelveth: China attacks the Pacific rim U.S. assets using conventional warfare (painting the U.S. and whoever is President as a madman.
- Thirteenth: The U.S. massively retaliates with its own epicanthal targeting bio weapon and “cauterizes” large sections of China.
By the time the dust settles and the world begins to recover from nuclear winter, it will be known that China misjudged U.S. resolve. They won’t have been the first.
Thinks like the foreign EMP satellites over the U.S. every 92-minutes may somehow link to Kid Korea’s illness or death. On the wires “Is Kim Jong Un Dead? Trump Knows How He’s Doing, But ‘Can’t Talk About It’.” Do the cartel’s have an “in” with China, so they too can make open border demands on the U.S. and increase gang (fifth column)_ presence here in New China? (Formerly the USA.)
Good news? Toilet paper and the shortage of meat will be the least of our worries.
Like I said: Dark and depressing. Yet, the data – with the U.S. approaching twelve times the Chinese case load looks like we’ve been targeted, for sure. Therefore, Step Eight, detail level step a)_ would be for Chinese to revise its cases count up. There’s likely a case/ratio trigger built into biowarfare protocols, somewhere.
Sheesh. You can see why I don’t like to think too deeply, on such things, right?
Let’s Go to the Stupid Shelf
What does the lousy left leaning media offer as sheep-food this fine morning?
I mean we can skip all the “reopening” festival stories because when evenly looked-at, it’s risky to go back.
The US Navy has declassified three UFO videos. Why, this ought to lead to the next big psycho drama – alien disclosure.
Depression 2.0 is underwar, though the unholy alliance of financial engineers, the Feral Reverse, and the CV-19-driven energy overflow are masking it for now. But, when you look into the details “Texas manufacturing contraction deepens, indicator plunges to historic low.”
On that note, off for a second round of what was a really delish pizza from last night. The only problem with pizza for breakfast is the nagging “too early fooor a beer or wine with it.”
But, since we’re locked down…milk?
Write when you get “extra mutz…” (NY’ese for mozzarella)