From our house to yours – a very merry and cheery.
This is a good day to keep your emotional guard up, though. The play on human emotions doesn’t take time off. Though, at times it should.
First three Christmas Day points of life in the Outback?
- Right at dawn, the sound of a heavy rifle. No doubt a deer being taken. We’re not big on hunting, preferring aged prime rib roast to all that slogging around in the woods. Deer are part of our prepping plans.
- Came over to the house and there was Elaine – on the verge of tears listening to some sad story being told on the radio. Asked “Why are you listening to such a bummer?” “Because it’s real…” Yes, sadly, it is. That’s the balancing act today.
- Note from my deflationist pal Jas: Reminds me that people are driven to find pleasure – not to find truth.
- The best buys are next month. A truth?
- Sun’s out and mid 70’s due through here Sunday.
- We haven’t run out of turkey and stuffing, yet. Doing my bnes5t, though.
Off to the shop and projects…but more tea and together time first…if you can’t be happy today, when can you be?
Write when you get rich,