Reader Note 1: Posting in sections this morning due to power outages (multiple) from high winds in East Texas overnight. Thank God for solar back-up and a big battery bank.
AYFKM? Fed Inflation 37.2%
Most recent “sliding window” view of the (not really) “Federal” Reserve’s money-printing party shows underlying (with the emphasis on lying) approaching 40%!
There is no particular surprise to this – you can find it on the Fed’s H.6 Money Stocks page here – but to us, this wanton printing raises serious ethical questions and I’d like to see some comments as to which view is right, in your view:
First, the pro-inflation side: (Let’s go hoolygooly making up money, helicopter-dumping of cash on the rich, but not the poor to save them not everyone…justifications.)
- If we didn’t print, thousands of businesses would fail.
- If we didn’t print, there would be shortages.
- People might starve as food system break down.
- There might be social unrest.
- Printing speeds recovery.
Here’s the Flip side: (Let the Chips Fall where they may.)
- By printing, taxpayers support crooked businesses and malinvestment. Bad businesses are semi-nationalized. The Fed uses taxpayer authority to engage in state-ownership of industry. Like communism.
- There are shortages any way: beef, pork, chicken, toilet paper…just depends where you are and whether you prepped. Intervention denigrates preparing, debt reduction, and supports the Nanny State. Individual responsibility is pilloried while State dependence (and laziness) is encouraged.
- People will starve regardless when the hyperinflation implicit in massive overprinting of currency comes home to roost. It’s only a “play for time.”
- Social unrest is “baked in ” by crooked political choices and things like the double-screwing (wanna go for triple?) of Bernie who’s at least an open commie…I mean compared with Shifty and Nancy at a minimum.
- What speeds recovery is returning to an honest lifestyle (not based purely on excess consumption and planned obsolescence to support soaring corporate profits, stock buy-backs and executive perks instead of R&D and dividends for
suckersshareholders…) and when people can again live in America again on a single household income in the middle class.
Our recipe for recovery?
- Bar the Fed from playing markets directly or through pals and proxies. Let the free market set price levels. Business has become an “accounting game” rather than operating for the benefit of customers.
- No bailout of any kind for firms with stock buy-backs in the past three years. There is no such thing as “too big to fail.” There’s just crooks who run the “pals, cronies, and inconvenience racket” but that doesn’t justify maintaining a “crooked country.”
- And ABSOLUTELY NO MANDATORY “VIRUS” SHOTS. Just on the chance this “bioweapon” is in Reality no more than a scam to nano-chip people as “Tax Chattel.” This “Mark of the Beast” has been warned-of for 100-generations.
So, why is it happening? Have you ever watched the 2016 video “The Enemies Within?”
Reader Note 2: The fact I even mention this documentary will doubtlessly be branded fear mongering and such. But, as you watch, see if you can find factual errors in its content. Damn inconvenient when you can’t…
There’s a global power struggle underway: Communism’s “fake defeat” in 1989 has merely been a brilliant feint and the Russians even now are promoting international communist objectives. And when you toss in the Chinese and their alliances along the U.S. southern border with drug cartels to move product into the U.S. – plus the U.N. and other “take-down America groups” ripping part borders and making up backgrounds of “immigrants” we see an interesting battle space with multiple parties in conflict: Muslim extremists, communists (pandered as less-dangerous sounding “socialists”) and Global Corporatists.
American’s have been carefully groomed not to remember Muslims follow a theocracy – a mix of religion and politics. It specifically excludes non-member of their “club” from much of anything. And by definition, that places it as against the American political model. I mean, seriously? Strip away all the PC-BS and it’s still and insurgency.
We don’t pretend to have an “special knowledge” about how all this plays out, but it’s clear to us that the struggle is on right now. And events placed before gullible Americans buy the corporate-owned media typically follow a dual agenda: Play at “informing” on the one hand, while prosecuting a corporate-globalist world on the other. That “shares power” with a theocracy…which in the end will collide and be swamped… Terrible box of snakes.
Federal Jobs Report: Lessons in Lying
Not QUITE bald-faced lies but close enough. Let’s see how they did it, shall we? Press release first:
“Total nonfarm payroll employment fell by 20.5 million in April, and the unemployment rate rose to 14.7 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. The changes in these measures reflect the effects of the
coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and efforts to contain it. Employment fell sharply in all major industry sectors, with particularly heavy job losses in leisure and hospitality.
This news release presents statistics from two monthly surveys. The household survey measures labor force status, including unemployment, by demographic characteristics. The establishment survey measures nonfarm employment, hours, and earnings by industry. For more information about the concepts and statistical methodology used in these two surveys, see the Technical Note.
Household Survey Data
In April, the unemployment rate increased by 10.3 percentage points to 14.7 percent. This is the highest rate and the largest over-the-month increase in the history of the series (seasonally adjusted data are available back to
January 1948). The number of unemployed persons rose by 15.9 million to 23.1 million in April. The sharp increases
in these measures reflect the effects of the coronavirus pandemic and efforts to contain it….”
But wait! More people than that filed as first time unemployed…so something doesn’t add up. Want to see how stastical magic works?
Lie 1: Mis-state the Workforce Numbers
From it’s high in February – 164,546,000 as a workforce – simply claim that ONLY 156,481,000 are in the workforce now. 8-million people just decided to quit trying to work? They went fishing? What the bloody f(ck? AYSM – eight goddam million people checked out? (Eyes roll…) (*pauses for BP check).
If, the real workforce was the same as February’s, the honest unemployment rate would be 19% or higher.
Lie 2: Understate Job Cuts in the CES Birth Death Model
This is a dandy place for financial and normalcy jiggering: It’s where the numbers are “made up” behind the smokescreen of indecipherable statistical gibberish, right? But instead of admitting more than a million of the “made up jobs” vanished, they only report 553-thousand were axed., Like so:
In the end, it all works: Because while the world roles toward 4-million with CV19 and the US death toll this morning is 75,670, the manipulator’s plan is to scare us all enough to get chipped but not so much than we won’t bend over as take it in the tax over time.
Dow futures are +285 at press time. Not on dividends, growth or stupid basics like that.
Nope. because insiders all know it’s a rigged game and you’re the suckahs in their casino and they call the odds as it pleases ’em. Loser.
We’re buying another piece of land, instead. Because in the long run, food matters, not paper…well, except Cottonelle and Charmin…
PBS: Partisan BS
Here we go again: The basic story is in Attorney General Barr says what Michael Flynn did “was not a crime”. But, when you read the whole of the story and what went before, the FBI clearly was out to entrap and with the objective of roping Trump into their efforts or….
Thing is, the FBI acted in an illegal manner (as entrapment is) and one by one the exonerations will continue. If you have TDS you’ll get all whipped up…if not, it will be a simple “About time…” and you might further ask “Who buys these guy’s lives back?”
After a VP gig, is she? That’s how an astute political observer might characterize Kamala Harris proposes monthly income boost during COVID crisis.
Of course, that leaves open who will be the nominee since 1996 Court Filing Corroborates Biden Accuser’s Claim She Was Harassed.
Seems CNN hates competition. At least that’s how I viewed their piece Meet OAN, the little-watched right-wing news channel that Trump keeps promoting. Wait, is this more “fake news,” too?
A Rose by Any Other Name…
Leave it to Elon Musk to screw with Old-Think. Report over here is his baby’s been given the name “X Æ A-12 Musk.” California’s not going for it citing the need to use Englishg language characters.
Wait! So there’s not a single baby in California with a virgulilla in their name? That’s the tidle – squiggle over an n and such. Is there a code carve-out for them?
But, it gets even more stupid because California won’t let you use a number in your name. Well…except, the “free radical” state makes people numbers in their driver’s licenses AND what about social security numbers?
When you think deeply on this, you’ll conclude, perhaps as I have, that this is more bitch-slapping of free-thinking by the ALL POWER GRABBING governmentizers. Who abuse us tax chattel types and demand tribute for their power tripping. Who me, pissed?
All Hail the State! Sig…..
Write when the planet stops bullshitting sane people…oh, wait…no one would write…go ahead, vent. I just did.