BREAKING Mini-Crash Watch:
Deutsche Bank(NYSE: DB) may have a hard day ahead: From http://finance.yahoo.com:
Ever since their co-CEO deal blew up (year ago June, wasn’t it?) we have been looking for this to perhaps work into the leading edge of another Too Big To Fail hold-up/bail-in.
Too early to tell. not too early to watch closely. Futures only down 50…for now.
Globalist Run at America Via TISA
Think Hillary health issues are just a way for insiders (who find out things before the rest of us) to make tons of money on things like the market dump a week ago?
And then go read how Monday, talks going on in background will strong-arm TISA – the Trade in Services Agreement – will, like WTO participation – be illegally implemented.
You see, most people don’t remember details. But the World Trade Organization membership of the U.S. was never ratified as a treaty which under Law requires a 2/3rd’s majority in the Senate. Never happened.
Instead, using misnamed “fast-track” (under which no amendments are allowed) the cretins in Washington shoved through WTO loaded with amendments and the subsequent occupants of the White House have pretended it was law because it gave them access to money and that means being elected.
What is amazing this morning is that the Wikileaks site it out with a solid review of some of the shenanigans around TISA including the revelations of the Core Text (here)… and analysis for the non-lawyer types of what it means.
A quote (since the U.S. Mainstream is stonewalling – look surprised):
- “While TISA threatens to impose more extreme restrictions on governments, the problem lies with the core rules themselves. The following illustrates some of their main implications (see footnotes for references to the leaked text):
- Trade in services agreements treat services as marketable commodities, and deny or subordinate or deny altogether their social, cultural, environmental, employment, and development functions. People are not viewed as citizens or members of their communities they are ‘consumers’.
- Those who provide the services do not need to have any connection to the people or communities that rely on their services – they can be ‘supplied’ from offshore, or by a temporary visitor, or through foreign firms who establish a local presence but whose priority is to deliver profits to offshore shareholders.6 None of these ‘suppliers’ has any longterm responsibility or accountability to the country that ‘consumes’ them.
- Governments sign away their right to give preferences to local providers of services, such as broadcasting, education, electricity or sanitation, or to limit foreign investors and require majority local directors for sensitive services sectors.
- The core rules on market access restrict governments’ ability to shape those ‘markets’ by limiting the size or growth of certain activities, such as banks, tourist ventures or hypermarkets, whether nationwide or in local areas, and whether they are locally or foreign owned.
- The restrictions apply at central and local government level, and nongovernment bodies like professional bodies.
- These rules are sweeping in their scope, because they limit governments’ rights to use almost every tool available to them – any law, regulation, rule, procedure, decision, administrative action or any other form.
- They also apply to any measures that ‘affect’ ‘trade’ in a service,11 even if it does so indirectly, such as payment or distribution systems,or for a noncommercial reason, for example environmental objectives, or restrictions on sale of unhealthy products. ? Further, they apply to any aspects of the supply chain for a particular service – its production, distribution, marketing, sale and delivery.
- A public or private monopoly, such as a postal service or agricultural marketing and distribution board can be challenged for using its monopoly to crosssubsidise or advantage any nonmonopoly services it provides.
- The pretend ‘carve out for public services’ only applies to the very rare situations where a service is provided through a public monopoly for free. The exceptions for public health, environment, public order and morality must be established as a defense to a complaint, and are subject to many onerous tests.15 They have proven ineffective as safeguards in the WTO, succeeding fully in only 1 out of more than 40 disputes.
- Privacy protections are illusory. In addition to all the hurdles for other exceptions, laws and regulations to protect individual’s privacy in relation to processing and disseminating personal data and protecting confidentiality must not be inconsistent with the provisions of the agreement.
- ? Governments cannot restrict crossborder movements of capital that are essential to a service, or inflows of capital that relate to foreign investment, where they have made commitments in those services. There are very limited options for governments to impose capital controls, even in situations of an actual or threatened balance of payments emergency. If they manage to meet those circumstances, the kinds of controls they can adopt are severely limited and would face a high risk of being challenged.”
So yes, Hil-Health is a distraction, even the election is a distraction, and yes, today’s jobs report (next) falls in that category. Because while all the major sideshows are in play, the Global Cabal (WTO) is negotiating new and creative ways to steal jobs and accumulated power and wealth from the U.S.A. and turn us into just another bureaucrat scrap heap like the European Union.
Have we learned anything from the Swiss? They are smart and they stayed out of the E.U.
Hell no, we haven’t! (They have required gun ownership, by the way.)
Instead, the sheep in the feedlot feast on pseudo-stories like “M.I.A. on Standing Up for Refugees, Working With Zayn & Making Her ‘Breakup Album’” and consider themselves informed. May be useful if you book concerts, but in terms of the broader sweep of history?
Help me out here, but isn’t the Globalist takeover of America just, uh, you know…bigger?
Sexiciding of Assange
Meanwhile, Wikileaks Julian Assange is still in the crosshairs of the PowersThatBe for leaking things like this: “Swedish Appeals Court Upholds Detention Order for Assange. Was there any doubt what they would try?
No, this has no bearing on YOUR checkbook balance, but here is the “official word: on consumer price levels:
“The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) increased 0.2 percent in August on a seasonally adjusted basis, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today.
Over the last 12 months, the all items index rose 1.1 percent before seasonal adjustment. The seasonally adjusted increase in the all items index was caused by a rise in the index for all items less food and energy. It increased 0.3 percent in August, as the indexes for shelter and medical care advanced. The energy and food indexes were both unchanged in August.
Major energy component indexes were mixed, with increases in the indexes for natural gas and electricity offsetting declines in the gasoline and fuel oil indexes. The food at home index declined for the fourth month in a row, offsetting an increase in the index for food away from home.
The 0.3-percent increase in the index for all items less food and energy was the largest rise since February 2016. Along with shelter and medical care, the indexes for motor vehicle insurance, apparel, communication, and tobacco all increased.
In contrast, the indexes for used cars and trucks, household furnishings and operations, recreation, and airline fares all declined in August.
Fact is we are on the leading edge of a recession that will be reported after the election in order to keep you dumbed-down until it’s too late. But state tax revenues are falling and you didn’t sleep through the retail sales drop Thursday, did you?
Big YoY drop: Gasoline. Biggest rise? Medical service up 5.1%. That must be the Obamacare savings, maybe?
Janet’s Fat Thumb – Fed Meets Next Week
The Federal Reserve – which seized power when Congress abdicated (its monetary responsibilities in 1913 and turned it over to the banker cabal) meets next week.
But if you know where to look, you can see how the Fed is flooding the country (and world) with more paper than you can count.
I refer to the current revelations in the Fed’s H.6 Money Stocks report.
In the last six months, the Fed has been “making up” M1 (cash and equivalents) and more than a 11% annualized rate:
With all that money shoved out into the economy, the Fed has stated to slow – just a bit – and once the election is over, I expect the slowing to become more dramatic and then we will be in the crapstorm that comes from rising rates.
But this is one way (11% rise in M1) that a country which is in deflation can “pretend” that everything is OK. Just hit the print button, stand back, and behold the economic “miracles.”
Speaking of the Fed, I’m planning on more market downside as the rich and powerful drop markets to “message the Fed” that free money is welcomes by the rich bastards.
It’s a given the Fed will do as instructed, and we are talking about Janet’s thumb on monetary scales with how long until election day?
Ten year bond (^TNX, chart) looks like the 1.45% handle will be around the bottom. 1.70% Thursday. At least initially, as rates go up, money will look for better/greener and so stocks collapse will come in March 2017 in one run of our Trading Model, though there are lots of other possibles out there.
Hillary Playing “Birther” Card?
See the headline “Trump refuses to say President Obama was born in US.” Ask yourself “Where did that story come from? Trump didn’t bring it up – so who did? More important, why?”
Obama’s Muslim Invasion Continues
Gee…you are sucker enough to pay for it…not a whine or whimper from the Ryan turncoat division of the former GOP.
Let me guess, you will vote for your incumbent, right?
Concealed Without a Permit Coming?
This is worth noticing: Appeals court rules mental-health ban on gun ownership might violate Second Amendment – Missouri joins states allowing concealed carry without permit. Nice going Fox – didn’t see that in the libmedia yet.
Will be an easy sort of “free” states vs. “gov” states, won’t it?
Obama Pardon Festival?
It would make sense, given his penchant for doing things that don’t strengthen America. For example, the idea of an Ed Snowden pardon has been making the rounds on the net. But here comes a Congressional report [that] slams NSA leaker Edward Snowden.
Hmmm…if someone hates America, pardoning Snowden would be just the ticket. So we shall watch and wait…
Rich Men’s Clubs
I told you last week (or earlier this week…it’s early) what a total sham “pro sports” is in ‘Merica. Pure bread & circus bullshit.
So what pops this week?
3/4ths of a billion for rich men? There goes Nevada to our States Full of Idiots list. (No, wait, Harry Reid elections already pegged it for us.)
We don’t really need any more correctional centers or prisons in America. Just move the other crooks (the small-time ones) in with the big ones in State Legislatures and Congress.
Presto! Problem solved.
You saw where a Copperhead snake bites worker on West Virginia Capitol campus.
Sure that wasn’t a lobbyist? Hard to tell slithering low-life apart…
Madness on Bordering
Not that this would surprise anyone.
Wait…what happened to the democrat marketing phrase TRANSPARENCY??? WTF?