You may not be old enough to remember the term “SNAFU” but it meant “Situation Normal, All Fouled Up.” With variants for the “eff-word” more common.
As another year begins, we see SNAFU but have concerns this will be part of the larger “reality breaks” implicit in the Multi-Worlds Interpretation (MWI) of quantum mechanics.
It’s very difficult to wrap your head around, of course, because as Einstein instructs, all existence is an illusion, albeit a persistent one.
But since the economic, pandemic, neocon, and globalist shit-show is rolling out a rerun this morning (when the Dow is +150 on no news, less hope, and more fools, we scratch our heads and wonder what gives?) the larger Reality really matters. Even if our everyday understanding of it is limited.
Another whiteboard huffing morning follows…
Reality Oscillations Increase
In the MWI, things roll along – with the whole country on a train, if you will. Until enough change (think of it as thermal noise) accrues in the system that the “most likely future” changes.
This was famously explained in the Schrodinger’s Cat thought experiment. A cat (sorry, Zeus) is placed in a sealed box with a special radioactive poison. One that gives the cat exactly 50% odds of being alive when the box is opened, right?
As we all (on the world line) roll forward in time (moving left to right in the drawing), the most likely outcome changes based on Observer expectations:
As the track branches, there is literally a Reality Break Point. Depending on which observer group you’re locked with, the cat is either alive (top track) or dead (bottom track).
As you can see, this has plenty of massively important implicates. Some of which include:
- It explains why both prayers and hunches work. This is because these “lock” you – as an observer – into a specific future.
- It explains why “Reality Breaks” happen. The works of Charles Fort represent a good starting point for additional brain growth. In the Amazon write-up for his The Book of the Damned (Illustrated), the hint as to who (*and where we are) on the evolutionary path was summed up like this: “But it is our expression that there are no positive differences: that all things are like a mouse and a bug in the heart of a cheese. Mouse and a bug: no two things could seem more unlike. They’re there a week, or they stay there a month: both are then only transmutations of cheese. I think we’re all bugs and mice, and are only different expressions of an all-inclusive cheese.”
- It explains Religions. As org-chart exercises, this “grasping to comprehend cheese” represents an almost irresistible marketing opportunity, some portion of which may be based in facts.
- It also provides for Real Miracles. Which may be found at the base of many religions. Because once you know how to “Ride the Divide” (as the WMI changes/splits) you get into this very The Matrix-like space where you can “play from one side of the split” (*of worlds) in the other.
- Splits, however, have logical bounds. Although Charles Fort was the prince of woo-woo writers, his concept of “the cheese” is useful because like “real cheese” there are limits. Which quantum physics might weakly express as “After too-many splits, the WMI ends up in a common future, anyway.” Alternate Realities – like sidings on railroad tracks between, say, Portland, Oregon and Chicago, all get to the same place. But the big switch (hump) yards along the way can be complicated. To borrow the railroad switchman term, people don’t know when they are being “humped” in one of the yards on the way. Ups and downs of Life.
- Prophets? Teachers? Yep, they’re OK, too, under the MWI: Since they have likely found that place we can begin to triangulate on; between waking, sleeping, lucid dreaming, and meditation. An altered state where the Cheese can be seen, our place of which train, and the audience of Simpletons duly impressed.
- And Sadly, Little Matters. Because, at the Big Cheese’s level, we’re all on a dandy ride, we’re all going to Chicago (or Abilene if you’re an MBA). Since we get to the same ends, does ill-behavior, misdirection, manipulation and lying really matter if the endpoint is the same Chicago Cheese Depot?
Oh boy! The really good news is that once you see how this Grand Design works out, it’s a little harder to take Life so seriously. Moreover, just like a good “Escape Room” adventure, there’s a place between the press releases and Plato’s Alcelegory where extreme powers still exist. Which is where “essences of other worlds, realities, and beings” leak-through from.
We’ll get into more of these implicates in Peoplenomics this week as we roll through some amazing commonalities between our (admittedly odd) way of beholding world, and the adventures of one Martin Keller who penned the book The Space Pen Club: Close Encounters of the 5th Kind — UFO Disclosure, Consciousness & Other Mind Zoomers which we kick around.
Because there is likely some facet of mind – barely scraped at in religion, witch & Wicca work, meditation, drug abuse, and SJW self-righteousness that allows for a momentary “click-out” and a direct apprehension of The Cheese.
See, people like Keller are interesting to me. Because (and this will stretch your conceptual mind a bit) we all have (as Alan Watts and Ouspensky) note, a little piece of the Truth.
Now imagine this: To see The Cheese, you will need a thick magnifying glass. But all the magnifying glasses have been split, so that they have only ONE curved surface and ONE flat. Which makes it hopelessly difficult to see jack shit. Everything seems out of focus.
The trick (and the Escape) is to test-fit lots of other “half-lenses” so that you eventually begin to see new things. Which is why Keller’s book is so good. It’s not just UFOs or 10-odd years with CSETI or with Dr. Stephen Greer and D?isclosure Project. Nope. It’s a good “half-lens” from my perspective.
One other note: Charle Fort’s book Lo! is like 99-cents on Kindle (Click other Editions). You want to read this because “In it he details a wide range of unusual phenomena. In the final chapter of the book he proposes a new cosmology that the earth is stationary in space and surrounded by a solid shell which is (in the book’s final words) “.. not unthinkably far away.” Which for 99-cents, seems like a reasonable R.O.I. Besides, all manner of woo-woo is interesting, isn’t it? Plug-in zero-flight time comms and tech then we get moving somewhere…
As I explained in my book “Packing to Die: The Suitcase Between Your Ears” the real exploration is not only the here and now, but more like everywhere and forever. That’s a lot of content to create, ain’t it? Life is just a sentence, maybe two, if a great-effing big Book of Cheese.
Which we’ll get into in Peoplenomics shortly.
Now, where were we? Cheese quest or a Humping Report?
Cheese questing – and other deep thinking – is easily drown out by high noise Life. Which today is dominated by the Big Bogey Virus!
Given the transience of it all, stories like US Coronavirus: Americans may be faced with a different reality in January as Covid-19 sweeps through the nation, experts warn – CNN and Israel’s PM warns of coming COVID-19 ‘storm’ (wtvr.com), sorry, we notice a cover-up in Western media.
Dishonesty by omission? We warned last week, for example, that something doesn’t “pass the smell test” in Xi’an China. Sure enough China: Concern over Xi’an residents’ midnight quarantine – BBC News is worth a read. Our concern would be for a Covid-hantavirus hybrid since hanta rolls in early winter in Sha’anxi province.
Or, how about leading edge of GlobalPop decline seen in Mexico’s coronavirus baby bust: Women are ‘determined’ not to have children – The Washington Post?
Maybe child-free futures are going global – as in Pope says Italy’s plunging birthrate is a ‘tragedy’ | Reuters – But here’s the thing: Terribly DEFLATIONARY since the Growth Paradigm is the globalist’s glue.
Still, between pissed protesting Dutch and reports leaking here that Omicron is subsiding in South Africa : NPR, odds increase Covid will have to be upsold into a new doom porn product this year.
Which explains why made-up money is being shoveled into markets with the Dow up 150-ish and S&P up 26-odd.
As this BBC report belies, “modern medicine” hasn’t gotten anything further than The 432-year-old manual on social distancing – BBC Future. Well, except for all the members of Congress exempt from insider trading in big pharma stocks thereby profiting on the taxpayer heist.
President Looney and More
Vlad Putin’s in a hell of a spot going into the January 10 meetings between Russian and Western leaders. Because ol Brandon is doing what politicians do so well: Talking out of both sides of his mouth. After reassuring Putin the US would not intervene militarily in Ukraine, here comes the report Biden tells Ukrainian president US ‘will respond decisively if Russia further invades’. Decisive nothing? Or can’t Joe remember a signal from one day to the next? Good God, what an idiot.
Really? Journalists recount ‘PTSD’ & trauma after storming of Capitol — RT World News. Should they really be journos? Because as an old-time 1970’s reporter, getting barely missed by batons, and choking on tear-gas was all part of the dance during the Vietnam war protest days. And Jan 6th was hardly that. GTF over it.
Let’s Beat a Dead Horse! Ivanka twice told Trump to ‘stop the violence’ at Capitol riot but was ignored, eyewitness confirms to Jan 6 committee | The Independent. Uh…someone want to tell them Ivanka was not President at the time? Big bet this year may be whether demon-crats can keep beating this all the way to elections in 11 months. One year anniversary is just 4-days off.
Job Hunting Tip: A truck driver shortage is adding to the world’s supply chain woes – Vox.
Yep, around the ranch here in East Texas, a quiet weekend and the usual start of a New Year:
- File folders are set to catch year-end tax statements.
- The computer downloads for business expenses, and bank details are underway.
- Still have to finish leaf blowing.
- And it’s cold as a muthapuckah out there: 22F at click time this morning.
Research help needed: We had a very sharp average temperature gradient change from fall into Winter this year. Going from nearly 80 F last week to 34F for a high here on Sunday.
If you know of any long-term studies of North American seasonal temperature change gradients, please send links. Particularly as they relate to ENSO.
(If you don’t know what ENSO is, the climate brainwashing hasn’t taken hold yet. But, be patient, it will. Or you’ll be in a climate re-education camp within five-years.)
Write when it warms up, or jujst chill…