Universe is speaking to us all the time. Thing is? People don’t listen. Which is why things “go Gomorrah” every now and then. But you know it’s coming. I know it’s coming. The signs are everywhere.
But they are often in beautiful and subtle arrangements. Like this L.A. Weekly story: Why is Drudge Report Black and White? We Investigate Matt’s DrudgeReport.com…
If you read the article, come to find out, Drudge has ventured into monochromist territory, before. “Historic times” was mentioned in a previous.
If you’ve read our favorite “Ready? Set?” book, “The Hungry Years: America in an Age of Crisis, 1929-1939” the move to black and white perhaps would be more obvious.
Near as we can figure it, Drudge (or whoever owns it) is merely channeling a future. Which might be simple, stark, and anything BUT colorful.
Change is in the air, beyond RGB, pantones and CMYK.
Follies du News
As the week wraps up, we think even a fool can begin to see the short list of major life-changing events that are coming to pass.
- For one: The Stock Market is likely turning on a massive Wave 3 (Elliott) decline. Although this will not be sure, or certain until the lows of 2022 have been left overhead. Our outlook – as explained many times – is that we are likely in the “controlled demolition” phase of America. The adventure continues as the bell sounds on Wall Street today. Not surprisingly, Stock Market News Today: Recession Concerns Linger on Weak Retail Sales.
- Wave 3 Down, maybe?
- America’s collapse is by both corporate-controlled parties. They have no abiding interest in America remaining a Democratic Republic. Instead, under a series of false-flag campaigns, such as Al Gore’s serial Climate Deceptions, (See: How Al Gore has made $300m with climate alarmism: Former VP made a fortune after losing to George W), or the conspiracies among the rich at Davos, (See: Economic Optimism at Davos Is ‘Bizarre’, Cloudflare CEO Says), a broad-spectrum attack on American core values is on the verge of success.
- Added to the potpourri is the communist-backed “reparations” drive. One of the few sane voices is heard as Larry Elder takes aim at San Francisco’s $5 million reparations plan: ‘When do we stop?’. There is not a slavery victim alive in America today, save the gang action. And not a single Black slave has been owned for at least 158-years. Seems to us that San Francisco is “playing us” by overlooking the decimation of its Asian population.
- At the top, our government has taken to lying on a daily basis. Despite what the empty-headed president claims, the Secret Service does know who visited his “Corvette filing room” (Secret Service DOES have records of visitors to Joe Biden’s Wilmington home) and it doesn’t stop there. On top of that Hunter Biden wrote he ‘quarantined’ at Delaware house with classified docs. (Hmm…lemmesee: a drug abusing lawyer paying commissions to the president after previous stints at Burisma and more. Gee, what could go wrong? No repentance in sight, though: US President Joe Biden says he has ‘no regrets’ over handling of classified documents. The ones he didn’t take?
- The budget-making charade in D.C. has blown up now. While we were expecting that it would be a week or two before the saber-rattling over government impounding pensions and Social Security would begin, we are sadly wrong. Game-on right now: What the debt ceiling could mean for Social Security, Medicare. Incompetence is Washington is stark.
- We assume you have figured out that CDC lied (via omission) in the Covid fiasco? CDC Knowingly Left Serious Adverse Events Off Post-Vaccination Surveys, Documents Show. Nothing to see here. Except, well, Federal agencies withholding data behind pilot heart condition change, COVID vax stroke reversal.
With government like this, a windmill and an armadillo.
Apes that Never Learn
Government is not to be measured by the common-sense application of brain cells. Crooks have us honest people out-gunned, out-financed, and out-elected, anymore. Corporations have subsumed government. Precisely back-asswards.
We are all – at some level – held civilian hostages by our nuclear governments world-wide. Which in turn are pulling off money heists in the name of war. Simple.
If you follow our Comments Section – where a lot of breaking news shows up – reader Hank out on the Big Island turned us on to this “coming attraction” Thursday: Russian ‘intelligence gathering ship’ off the Hawaii coast being monitored by US Coast Guard.
And – fellow nuke hostage – we trust you saw where Putin ally warns NATO of nuclear war if Russia is defeated in Ukraine?
This comes as the West tries to forestall the onset of economic collapse. One of the most reliable “avoidance levers” to pull is a major war.
The idiots who pull the Marionette in Chief’s strings have no business working on policies that threaten global ignition of WW III. A NATO attack on the Crimea, and particularly the Russian warm water port of Sevastopol, will result in a near-certain nuclear response. We have previously shared an idea which 8 American major cities will be sacrificed by demonic blood sport players holding office or power.
Take, for example, Germany is anxious for economic stimulus as Handelsblatt: German companies are ready to ship to Ukraine 100 Leopard 2 and Challenger 1. Gee, golly, looks like U.S. Death Merchants will have to be satisfied selling fighters to Greece (F-35s) and Turkey (F-16s). Big money and a huge resource war coming there.
The Federation of American Scientists reports NATO and Russia Exercises Rattle Nuclear Swords Amid Ukraine War. Should be good for Ambien and Lunesta sales as we continue “sleepwalking to war.”
Mark Your Calendar: On January 24, 2023 at 10 a.m. EST, the Science and Security Board of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists will make the 2023 Doomsday Clock announcement. Learn more.
Wrong Number: T-Mobile investigating data breach affecting 37 million accounts. Seeing why we use prepaid burners, yet?
For Whom the Axe Swings: Amazon and MSFT earlier this week. Now, Google is laying off around 12,000 workers as tech giants continue to slash jobs. Read CEO Sundar Pichai’s email to staff.
Implosion of the Crypto Con: Crypto Giant Genesis Files For Bankruptcy As Casualties Mount After FTX Collapse. Seriously? You can’t be surprised, can you? BTC is under $21,000 at clicktime.
CTM (Crap That Matters)
Getting Justice is not happening in Courts the way it should: Florida judge fines Trump and his lawyer $938,000 for ‘completely frivolous’ lawsuit. Maybe to hizzoner, but what about US? Two observations that matter. First is the judge’s actions are reprehensive and appear to be punitive on their face. Courts have been monetized as weapons against humans. Second point: Democrat Slick Willie Clinton appointed the judge in this case. See how the dots connect?
Monitoring leftist embedded racism in schools is critical, we think. Florida Bars AP Course in African American Studies. Any comparable offerings for European American or Asian American Studies? No? Didn’t think so…
Around the Ranch
Pricks: I may have used the word too often. Because a REAL one – a bunch, actually – showed up here. Elaine got up for some personal recycling in the wee-hours. Hearing an odd noise outside, she spied a porcupine on the BBQ deck. And all this time, we thought they only roamed city, county, state, and federal offices…the pricks are after us all.
Prayers: The head of our Houston Bureau is in for surgery Monday. A kindly/warm thought for her successful surgery and quick recovery would be very much appreciated. I’d go into a lot of specifics but there’s the HIPAA laws and too many lawyers in the world.
Pussycats: We are slowly recovering from our recent loss of Zeus the cat. His understudy replacements (Sam and Sylvia) are still rather standoffish, as feral cats will be. Sam (the Siamese) is taking food a few feet inside the house now. Sylvia slept last night on the heated pet mat. They are a “cat couple” and are often seen “team hunting.” It was 33F overnight here.
Prophylaxis: Elaine’s teeth were perfect as we both had dental cleanings Thursday. I have a small cavity under a filling which will be addressed in coming weeks. We look at dentistry as having its own economic system: 15-fillings will buy you a good used Lexus. Fillings under cavities get you bumped up to a 4-series, or better.
Personal Health: Next time you go to the dentist, Ure’s simple (not medical advice) Covid reduction plan? Get the dentist to use nitrous. Even for cleanings. Expect a few bucks more on the bill. Thing is, this ensures airflow from across the room instead of higher density close-in “air share” with the hygienist or doc.
Party Time? Our dentist’s oldest son is out of college and got a first-class computer programming gig up in Colorado, somewhere. Coming home, the son tried to explain to dad what a UTO vacation plan is. “Unlimited Time Off” is a big selling feature in s/w gigs – you just go take time off to do things as the spirit moves you. But, our common-sense doc’s going “So, can I take, like, ALL of 2024 off under this kind of plan?”
Personal Performance: We obviously don’t know the right people in HR: I seem to have signed up for the UWP (unlimited work plan). So, I’m scheduling some “re-education camp time for myself, because I don’t understand it either. I’m a walking HR nightmare whose preferred pronoun is “God.” An equal opportunity offender.
Prescience of People: Remember what I projected yesterday?
“A word from my “onboard audience.” They think the market will drop today (Thursday), but perhaps turn up a bit late into the close. A good rally is sensed early Friday as possible but fading toward the Friday close. The big declines are still ahead, they murmur. Which is pretty damn rude of ’em.
Came out exactly so. The commercials ran the Dow down in the Friday preopen, but the broader mix was up. Looks like the idea is to sucker a few more bears in, which we figure will be eaten for lunch in a likely rally.
With little economic news, it’s likely to be a quiet options expiration. We sat out the money printing short side Thursday due to the dental work. Nitrous and day trading is right there with alcohol and gasoline on the stupid scale.
Prices and Projects: Off to buy lumber. Prices are firming and it’s time to lay in supplies before the retailer’s jack things up later this spring.
Write when someone gets rich,