Apparently, someone missed his meds this morning. Maybe it was because of all the celebrating that we got out of our short position with a little money ahead – even after commissions and fees. Or, and here’s the hard part to swallow: Because there are a certain number of objective facts that line up in just a certain way that involve a Chicago state legislator from back when and the 2000 vote in Florida. Yeah, definitely need some meds with this one.
Our 24/7 News Scanner is
- Website Upgrade in Process
- Melt-Up? Or, Melt-Down?
- Memorial for Manic ‘Merica
- Coping: How to Fill the Holiday
- Pre-Holiday Markets
- Coping: Solving the Right Problem, Paradigm Shopping
- The Coming Resurgence of Rural America
- NoDoz Day for Markets
- Coping: The Robin Landry Film Festival
- Trump’s Upside Breakout