Apparently, someone missed his meds this morning. Maybe it was because of all the celebrating that we got out of our short position with a little money ahead – even after commissions and fees. Or, and here’s the hard part to swallow: Because there are a certain number of objective facts that line up in just a certain way that involve a Chicago state legislator from back when and the 2000 vote in Florida. Yeah, definitely need some meds with this one.
Our 24/7 News Scanner is
- BrainAmp II- A Peoplenomics Collaboration
- Coping: The 5th Annual “Turkey Leftovers” Column
- Crypto-Night Falls: Bitcoin’s Dicey Future
- 2019: Global Return to “Military Economics”
- Prepping: For REAL Climate Change
- A Cautious Look at Growth
- Prepping: A Hybrid eBike Concept
- Fake Out Rally: We Warned You…
- A Time to Sit Out Rallies?
- “News”– Its Revised Future