Apparently, someone missed his meds this morning. Maybe it was because of all the celebrating that we got out of our short position with a little money ahead – even after commissions and fees. Or, and here’s the hard part to swallow: Because there are a certain number of objective facts that line up in just a certain way that involve a Chicago state legislator from back when and the 2000 vote in Florida. Yeah, definitely need some meds with this one.
Our 24/7 News Scanner is
- Climate Idiocy is Back
- The Problem with Immortality
- Russian Webulation: (Web Regulation)
- The Calm Before the Fed
- Power in the Greater Depression (Ch. 10)
- Prepping: Your Own “Back-Up Internet”
- Sadly, the “Murder Cycle” Continues
- Import Prices Jumping – Inflation Ahead?
- Fats & Hats–Life by the Pound
- Making: Imagineering our “Screen Porch”