Apparently, someone missed his meds this morning. Maybe it was because of all the celebrating that we got out of our short position with a little money ahead – even after commissions and fees. Or, and here’s the hard part to swallow: Because there are a certain number of objective facts that line up in just a certain way that involve a Chicago state legislator from back when and the 2000 vote in Florida. Yeah, definitely need some meds with this one.
Support UrbanSurvival. Subscribe to
- Markets: Algo’s and SiM Theory
- PopDrop and SynGro
- Woo-Woo: A Report From The Realms
- For the Conspiracy-Minded
- Dam: Fake News…or Prescience? Housing
- The World’s “Wasted People”
- Prepping: Tweaking a Home for Aging
- Trade: The Late, Broken News
- Markets: Evolving a Fall MOAC?
- Nested Bayesian Investment Analysis