My first foray into the Frozen South results in several “life in the Outback” notes.
- Solar panels had to be re=swept – remove overnight frost. Daily here shortly.
- Computer 2 is on charge.
- Big energy bank is 23.8V.
- Only spot freezing in food storage (mushroom soup cans 31.7F…)
- No broken water anywhere (waiting for the Big thaw in 3 days, though)
- Glad to have boxes of Amazon Basics AA and AAA batteries.
Bitcoin has passed $50,000 for first time ever. Tulips anyone?
All local phones are down due to no talk voltage from C.O.
I can’t write my name in the snow worth a damn – very poor penmanship – my pen keeps trying to hide…
Zeus the Cat won’t leave the propane heater.
Friday is 27.5F and fridge freezer side is 22.1F
Will move the freezer bins to the “walk out” after breakfast.
Annoyingly, now at the 24-hour, under 10F temp range now.
How would your home fare under such an assault?
Reheated spaghetti on the BBQ side burner for breakfast.
Reheated pork pot roast for Lunch.
Still figuring dinner, If power is back, bacon-wrapped scallops and tossed salads. If not, Pizza on the BBQ.
I think the Empire State forecast due out shortly, Dow futures.
With the vulnerability of the US to cold, Biden’s move getting back into the globalist’s climate agenda looks dumber than ever.
Writer when you get rich,