Own energy, own the future: I was sitting around Friday, trying to noodle out what is likely to happen in Ukraine next week and how that would play through in global markets when a novel thought slapped me awake. I do some of my best thinking in semi-snooze mode, you see. Sure enough, when I looked back on a Peoplenomics report from 2001, the pieces began to click into place…how it all fits together: Putin’s buddy-buddy talk down in the Bush ranch late 2001, stories about New World Order… and bingo! We may have a larger game and Donetsk in play. We’ll run some numbers and you’ll see what I mean, perhaps, but not without some good strong coffee and a few headlines to shake us awake, first…
Support UrbanSurvival. Subscribe to
- Bigger Fish Than Mueller: Virtuous Cycle Demise
- Where’s the Dilithium?
- Prepping: “Stuffing-proof” Your Email
- Are Trade Talks and Border Problems Linked?
- Monday at “The Grind – Chasing “The Bag”
- Table of Alt. Futures
- Prepping: Being Judgmental is Good
- Import Prices, Future Forecast
- World on a Short Social Fuse
- Renting Your Life, II