Own energy, own the future: I was sitting around Friday, trying to noodle out what is likely to happen in Ukraine next week and how that would play through in global markets when a novel thought slapped me awake. I do some of my best thinking in semi-snooze mode, you see. Sure enough, when I looked back on a Peoplenomics report from 2001, the pieces began to click into place…how it all fits together: Putin’s buddy-buddy talk down in the Bush ranch late 2001, stories about New World Order… and bingo! We may have a larger game and Donetsk in play. We’ll run some numbers and you’ll see what I mean, perhaps, but not without some good strong coffee and a few headlines to shake us awake, first…
Our 24/7 News Scanner is
- Prepping: How to Fix Anything School (1)
- Longer-Term Market Breaks
- Prepping: Minimal Survival Levels (ICoD2)
- Note for Mobile Users
- Down Again Next Week?
- Mexico’s Slow Motion War with the US
- Prepping: “How Bad Can It Get?” (ICoD1)
- Beyond ERP: LRP and PRP?
- Smarmy Markets & Dirty Politics
- Idiolutionaries and Retail Sails