Own energy, own the future: I was sitting around Friday, trying to noodle out what is likely to happen in Ukraine next week and how that would play through in global markets when a novel thought slapped me awake. I do some of my best thinking in semi-snooze mode, you see. Sure enough, when I looked back on a Peoplenomics report from 2001, the pieces began to click into place…how it all fits together: Putin’s buddy-buddy talk down in the Bush ranch late 2001, stories about New World Order… and bingo! We may have a larger game and Donetsk in play. We’ll run some numbers and you’ll see what I mean, perhaps, but not without some good strong coffee and a few headlines to shake us awake, first…
Our 24/7 News Scanner is
- Prepping: “Cat Balancing” Part 2
- AI or Algo’s?
- Prepping: “Cat-Balancing” Part 1
- Markets: Southbound & Down? Plus Retail Data
- Turn-down Thursday or Friday?
- Social Credit Versus Credit Scores
- Prepping: Got a “POPPA?”
- News & Anti-News: Producer Prices
- Trump’s “Glass of Water Problem”
- Prepping: Metal Detecting 101