Since we’re in a holiday week, and the market put on a good chunk of our predict Big Rally, and since our Trading Model is still pointing “onward and upward” with this being a holiday week, I decided to pull the covers back on some of my retirement plans. Whether you’re 20 or 90, there may be some useful information in here that you haven’t thought of previously. Sure, the Grim Reaper comes for all of us, sooner or later, but for self-directed people, there’s a lot we can do to take the “grim” out of it. If we’re not careful, we might even have the “times of our lives…” But not until headlines and charts first, of course.
Support UrbanSurvival. Subscribe to
- Bigger Fish Than Mueller: Virtuous Cycle Demise
- Where’s the Dilithium?
- Prepping: “Stuffing-proof” Your Email
- Are Trade Talks and Border Problems Linked?
- Monday at “The Grind – Chasing “The Bag”
- Table of Alt. Futures
- Prepping: Being Judgmental is Good
- Import Prices, Future Forecast
- World on a Short Social Fuse
- Renting Your Life, II