Due to travel plans and local commitments, our usual report will be extremely abbreviated today. However, since many people are interested in our Trading Models, the ChartPack section is available this morning. Yes, this morning’s report was done in a timely manner as always, but this is one of those odd “Server ate my homework” mornings… 4-hours of research and writing gone overnight when my server decided it would restart to apply an update. Expect a longer than usual report Wednesday as a result. Now, a few headlines, coffee, and those charts…
Support UrbanSurvival. Subscribe to
- Bigger Fish Than Mueller: Virtuous Cycle Demise
- Where’s the Dilithium?
- Prepping: “Stuffing-proof” Your Email
- Are Trade Talks and Border Problems Linked?
- Monday at “The Grind – Chasing “The Bag”
- Table of Alt. Futures
- Prepping: Being Judgmental is Good
- Import Prices, Future Forecast
- World on a Short Social Fuse
- Renting Your Life, II