Have you ever wondered what would happen if a major state – like California – just had to up and quit doing business in the ways it always had? What would be the impacts? That’s the question we ponder this morning as we look at a possible “left field event” (black swan or outlier is also used) that may be developing right now. It’s also a story of political intrigue involving a frog – and maybe someone behind the scenes running an agenda. First, however coffee and munchies as we spin up the brainerator for weekend use…
Support UrbanSurvival. Subscribe to
- “The 100-Year Toaster” (Ch. 1)
- Climate: A More Objective Measure?
- Sell in May vs. Holiday & Durable Data
- Markets: Asset-Stripping of America
- Prepping for “LAWS”
- Prepping: Are You Sweating Enough?
- Crash Timing: Going for the Juglar?
- Markets: Algo’s and SiM Theory
- PopDrop and SynGro
- Woo-Woo: A Report From The Realms