I don’t often mention my little sister who retired from Boeing HR a few years ago, but she’s got an absolutely fascinating job in her “semi-retired” state working with people who have serious hoarding issues. This week, we had a discussion of what makes a hoarder, and what does not, and we’ll discuss the economics of it and outlook this morning. While it’s true that “not everyone has to be a Minimalist” hoarding dysfunction comes in all kinds of flavors and with it (and here’s where it gets interesting) comes the question about where prepping fits. So pull up some coffee (and your breakfast MRE) and sitcherbuttdown. Gonna do us some housekeeping between the ears.
Support UrbanSurvival. Subscribe to
- Two-bits Worth of Weekend Wisdom
- What Economic Growth?
- Coping: Planting Your “Time Garden”
- Since Markets Are Closed…
- Bigger Fish Than Mueller: Virtuous Cycle Demise
- Where’s the Dilithium?
- Prepping: “Stuffing-proof” Your Email
- Are Trade Talks and Border Problems Linked?
- Monday at “The Grind – Chasing “The Bag”
- Table of Alt. Futures