This weekend, we wrap up the remaining four subject areas in our Seven Major Systems model of how (physical) life works for humans as we peer into 2014. We’ll hatch an answer to Bitcoins in our discussion (finance: subset virtual) about a concept I call FEDCOINs. You will be flat-ass amazed at how many of our financial woes they could solve both short and long-term. (Doing our annual forecast is a joy when a decent breakthrough concept bonks me on the head. Send this one to your congressoids.) First, however a strong cup of coffee and a few headlines to kick the dust out and get ready for some serious strategic thinking..
Support UrbanSurvival. Subscribe to
- Bigger Fish Than Mueller: Virtuous Cycle Demise
- Where’s the Dilithium?
- Prepping: “Stuffing-proof” Your Email
- Are Trade Talks and Border Problems Linked?
- Monday at “The Grind – Chasing “The Bag”
- Table of Alt. Futures
- Prepping: Being Judgmental is Good
- Import Prices, Future Forecast
- World on a Short Social Fuse
- Renting Your Life, II