As Davos is getting underway, we pause this morning to look at what may be the most-overlooked aspect of the concentration of power in the “hands of the few” namely massive changes in the traditional “span of control” concept in management. It seems such an innocent thing on the surface, but then so did Lizzie Borden, I suppose. We’ll cut to the heart of things after a few headlines…
Support UrbanSurvival. Subscribe to
- Bigger Fish Than Mueller: Virtuous Cycle Demise
- Where’s the Dilithium?
- Prepping: “Stuffing-proof” Your Email
- Are Trade Talks and Border Problems Linked?
- Monday at “The Grind – Chasing “The Bag”
- Table of Alt. Futures
- Prepping: Being Judgmental is Good
- Import Prices, Future Forecast
- World on a Short Social Fuse
- Renting Your Life, II